Submitted by skimo.org on Thu, 2005-11-10 19:56.
9 Feb 2013
United States (Colorado)
2013 event date is Saturday, February 9th.
Complete event information and entry details will be available this fall.
Preliminary event info:
Elite and Advanced category: helmet/beacon/shovel/probe/windshell/ski backpack/water bottle. Recreation category: helmet and skins.
- Races start at Lionshead base area. Race finish at Golden Peak base area.
- Course will be marked with pin flags, panels and wind blades. Racers must use any set skin tracks and be within 10 ft. of markings when ascending, 50 ft. when descending.
- Time cut-offs (tbd) will be enforced for the Elite race due to the length of the course. Elite racers falling significantly behind mid-pack will be moved ahead on the course.
- No nordic, NNN or similar "nordic touring" gear will be allowed, only AT or telemark.
- A complete overview of event rules will be posted on the event website.Registration fee:
0 EUR per racerPrizes amount: